1. I have completed the entire course, and it shows 100% completion. Now how can I get my certificate?
Please click on the Udemy Certificate button in the Overview tab. If you complete the course requirement, this button will be active.
2. I have completed 100% course, but when I click on the certificate link, it shows a blank page.
Some students have faced this issue when trying to open the certificate from their office network. Some offices block certain links.
We recommend that you open the certificate link from another computer on your personal network.
3. Can I change the name printed on the certificate?
YES. First update your profile name.
Next, you open your Certificate of Completion, and click on Update your certificate.
You can then change the language on the Certificate (if you want to) and confirm your name.
You will receive an email from Udemy once the name has been updated on the certificate. This generally takes only a few minutes.
If you still have any problem, please send an email to email@example.com.
4. I have watched all the modules and have attended the test, but it shows less than 100% progress?
If the course completion progress is not recorded as 100%, you will not be able to download your Certificate of Completion.
Once you watch a video or complete the quiz, Udemy automatically marks that as completed. However, in some cases, the system might miss marking a lecture or quiz completed. In that case, you may manually mark the lecture as completed.
It is simple. You need to click in the box in front of the lecture name to mark it completed. See the snapshot below:
5. How to I apply for and obtain Quality Gurus Inc. Certificate?
For some courses, Udemy students can apply for a separate certification from Quality Gurus Inc. This option is only available if you have completed a course taught by Sandeep Kumar on Udemy. More details for this are available here.