How to Respond to Negative Customer Feedback?
Listening to your customers is one of the most important elements of a successful business.
Here are some of the tips that you can use to handle an angry customer or the negative feedback.
- - Don't take it personally.
- - Listen and then ask questions.
- - Don't get defensive.
- - Ask for an explanation.
- - Try to understand the customer's point of view.
- - Address concerns with the product or service.
- - Apologize and offer a solution.
Negative feedback is not always the worst thing that can happen. It can be an opportunity to improve your business.