The Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) Certification Program is designed to recognize professionals who have demonstrated their commitment to quality improvement through education, experience, or other means. This quiz includes questions on the CPHQ body of knowledge that cover leadership, analytics, performance improvement, safety and other related topics.
Each time you take this quiz, you will see 10 new questions.
Resources for Becoming a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
We offer various online courses at an affordable price. These courses can help you prepare for the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) exam. Here is the list of recommended courses:
- Seven Basic Quality Tools
- Root Cause Analysis and the 8D Problem Solving Boot Camp
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Quality Management for Business Excellence
- Lean Management - Process Improvement (Non-Manufacturing)
- Quality Improvement Associate Training
- Six Sigma White Belt
All above courses are currently available on a special discount.