*** Original course launched in Sept 2014, Second Edition released in Oct 2017. ***
Who should take this course?
Are you new to Quality and want to start with a strong foundation of Quality Management concepts?
Are you appearing in any certification exam such as PMP, CQA, CQE and want to refresh your understanding of Quality Management?
Are you working in the field of Quality Management and want to refresh your knowledge?
Here is what everyone in the organization should know:
- Definitions of Quality
- How can you achieve quality if you don’t understand what quality is?
- Why business need to produce quality product?
- Difference between Quality and Grade
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management System
- History of Quality
- Quality Tools
- Learn about seven basic quality tools.
- Quality Costs – or the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Prevention cost, appraisal cost, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Quality Awards – Deming Award, EFQM and MBNQA
- In this section you will learn about these three top global quality awards.
- Quality Gurus – Edwards Deming, Joseph Juran and Philip Crosby.
- In this section learn about the life and teachings of these quality gurus.
Buy at Udemy.com