This course is prepared based on my 30 years of practical experience in Quality Management.
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 19011, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems”. Also as bonus you get a detailed clause by clause explanation of ISO 9001:2008 in simple and plain terms.
You will learn the auditing skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes. Discussion forum on the right side of this course would be used to discussed specific problems and issues.
Here is a summary of topics covered in this course.
In this course you will learn about:
- Basics of auditing
- Quality definitions based on ISO 9000
- How to plan an audit
- How to conduct an audit
- Audit questioning techniques
- Conducting the audit opening and closing meetings
- How to classify audit findings
- How to produce a report and effectively close the audit
- As a bonus I have included clause by clause explanation of ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
OVER 2000 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.
Quality Managers have bought multiple copies of this course for all QA/QC staff in their company.
Learn the principles and practice of auditing the Quality Management Systems requirements and understand ISO 9001:2008 standard in plain and simple terms.
Buy at Udemy.com