What you will learn when you take this online class (Course Objectives):
- The new ISO 9001 standard – a clause-by-clause review
- The specific differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding the transition timeline from 2008 to 2015 version
- The Annex SL for all Management Systems
- Role of top management
- Documented information
- Context of your organization
- Expectations of interested parties
- New requirements of the standard
- Organizational Knowledge
- Risk Based Thinking
This course provides clause by clause explanation of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
No need to pay 500 to 1000 dollars for the one day course.
You will learn the about this new standard through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes. Discussion forum on the right side of this course would be used to discussed specific problems and issues.
NOTE: Please note that this ISO 9000 and ISO 9001 standards are copyright protected. A copy of these standards will NOT be provided as a part of this course.
Buy at Udemy.com